The TEN Commandments of Softball...
1. You shall obey the coach.
2. You shall not miss practice.
3. You shall not swing with a 3-0 count.
4. You shall steal second base and not get caught.
5. You shall not commit errors.
6. You shall hustle to all bases on any hits, whether they be short grounders or deep fly balls.
7. You shall not argue with the umpire, though he knows not what he does.
8. You shall lay down a sacrifice bunt.
9. You shall not allow thy opponent to reach home plate.
10.You shall respect thy opponents, but fear them not, for victory shall be yours on game day.